Thursday, October 31, 2013

WHAT IS ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW?
I have a lot on my mind right to think about and decide what I am going to do like the game tomorrow! this has been on my mind all week and what and I have been preparing for it all week as well. I think if I and the entire team paly our game I think we will be able win and dominate but I can say we do have our work cut out for us. for me I found if I think to much about what im suppose to do I find myself making stupid mistakes so I "don't think, just do" cause I just have to trust myself and my teammate the there going to do there job. you never want to think you cant do something, if people tell you that you cant. use that as motivation and dominate and go out there and do it!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen brother. I wish more people just wrote about what was on their mind RIGHT NOW instead of trying to be poetic and beautiful all the time.

    ReplyDelete