Tuesday, December 10, 2013

(I Remember)

I remember when I was little and there were no worries. the only thing you had to worry about was what you were going to do after school with your friends or what you were going to eat when you got home. I remember those were the days to remember. I remember the summer time and playing all day with friends getting into trouble and doing basically whatever we want. I remember waking up and going up stairs and looking at the chore list and waiting to the last second to do them cause my mom said they need to be done before she got home. I remember never sleeping in my bed in the summer cause me and my brothers would always watch movies all night and sleep in the tv room downstairs. I remember going to football handouts with my dad and seeing all my friends there with there dads. those were the days of no worries and no stress, just fun and memories.

1 comment: